Book your place in a Sue de Vanny workshop:
PolyCovid Cushion or Wall Hanging is ready to go!
I’ve not only just finished the sample but also finished filming up to the quilting, edited and now on a special Facebook group. In this class you create this cushion cover or a modern wall quilt using freezer paper piecing method. I’ve drawn up this pattern with the help of a couple of apps and of course a few dedicated hours. It looks daunting but once you’ve grasped the technique it’s quite easy. So if you’re interested you need to contact the girls at Lesley Mays Patchwork and Craft.
The lovely ladies will set you up and post you a kit and join you into the special PolyCovid Cushion Facebook group where there units to complete and once you get started I’ll organize a live group chat thing (like zoom) so we can all meet and if you have questions and you can actually show me your progress…almost like a real live class. Tempted yet?
Also available through Lesley Mays is a class with the amazing Caroline Sharkey and the incredibly talented Sophie Standing.
Update!… 2020 due to our current climate, there is a special online workshop about to start via Lesley Mays Patchwork they will send you a special kit made just for this class. It will run via a private Facebook group and you will have me tutoring polygon type cushion cover called PolyCovid. This will commence late May 2020.
*At this stage, because of the kit it can only run for Australian residents.
Stay tuned… 2021 there will be limited workshops happening
- Heights Sewing Centre, Werribee -Citrus Splice 17-18 March – Bookings by: return email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone:- 8742 6238 or 5229 3558
- Waverley Patchworkers – 24-28 March, Urchin
- Berry Retreat, Berry NSW – Spools – 18-19 August bookings Berry Retreat 2018
- Yarra Valley Quilt Yarn & Sew – Flourish (image right) 25-26 August bookings contact Howard Quilt Yard & Sew
Having a big break from teaching
- Shepparton Sewing Centre – 27 -28 May, Citrus Splice
- Sewing Connection – 1-2 July, Urchin
- Sewing Connection -27-28 September, Urchin
- My Sewing Supplies – 7-8 October , Citrus Splice
- Lesley Mays Patchwork & Craft – Trunk show 17th November, 2 day workshop 18-19, Urchin
- AQC (Australasian Quilt Convention) Melbourne 14 to 17 April 2016, Bernina Stand demonstrating on the Q20
- Coffs Harbour 12-16 May 2016: Sea Urchin Collage 3 days
- Craft and Quilt Fair 2016:
- Sydney – 22 to 26 June
- Melbourne 27 to 31 July
- Brisbane 5 to 9 October
- Uluru Textile Retreat 5-9 August 2016: Sturt’s Stamp 2 days
- My Sewing Supplies 1-2 October 2016, Class TBA 2 days